Call for participation:
Next year 2017, the Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics in Bonn, Germany, will host a special program Applied and Computational Algebraic Topology. It consists of
– a spring school (April 24 – 28, 2017)
– an international conference (May 2-6, 2017), and
– four weeks of collaboration between experts in the area (September 4-29, 2017)
The program will focus on three areas of investigation:
· Topological and statistical analysis of shapes, images, and multi-dimensional data sets
· Stochastic topology
· Topological contributions to the theory of concurrent computation and computer networks
Financial support is available (for senior scientists, postdocs, and PhD students). The deadline for applications is November 15, 2016. Please send applications (including CV and, for postdocs and PhD students, a letter of recommendation) using this online application form. Please circulate information among your colleagues and students.
Further details can be found on the program website.